Australian 3D printer manufacturer, ASIGA, is a global success story and nowhere is that more evident than on the floor of IDS 2019 where their range was literally everywhere. For the world's biggest and best dental exhibition, ASIGA debuted new, larger 3D printers designed for dental manufacturing, plus a complete new range of dental 3D printing materials.
From entry level 3D printing through to volume digital manufacturing, ASIGA's new range of 3D printers and materials offer print repeatability and consistency. All Asiga 3D printers come equipped with its industry proven Process Monitoring Technologies (SPS™) for quality assurance and production continuity.
New MAX LCD
Adapting the latest LCD technology and combining this with its proven SPS Process Monitoring Technologies, the new MAX LCD is an accurate and affordable entry into 3D printing.
It is designed for ease of use and seamless productivity with single point calibration, single handed print removal and a touch screen user interface. Materials can be switched in less than 30 seconds with no calibration required. Any suitable 3D printing materials can be used.
Asiga's unique SPS process guarantees every layer is formed accurately, with accurate layer formation the key to achieving consistently accurate results in any production environment.
New PRO HD
The PRO HD is a large format 3D printer presented with all the latest process monitoring technologies that are vital for production accuracy and continuity including an ultra-fast print mode option. The PRO HD combines proven industry-leading precision and a large build envelope with high-speed print capabilities. Control is via a simple user interface touch screen display or remotely using a web interface. It is available in 385nm UV (for printing water-clear materials) or 405nm UV.
New PRO 4K
The new, top-of-the-range PRO 4K utilises the latest DLP imaging technology to achieve the largest print envelope in the ASIGA range and also includes an ultra-fast print mode option for volume production in minimal time.
MAX and MAX UV
The MAX and MAX UV remain the stalwarts of the ASIGA range and are now more affordable than ever. The Asiga MAX is the world's most advanced lab 3D printer offering exceptional productivity in a small footprint with 62µm print precision optimised for both dental and clinic environments. It is ideal for manufacturing dental orthodontics, crown and bridge, surgical guides, dental models, custom trays and partial dentures.
While all Asiga printers are 100% open so you can print any suitable material from any supplier for the ultimate in flexibility and economy, Asiga has now started manufacturing a broad range of its own photopolymer resins for digital dentistry.
New LCD Dental Materials
Asiga's new comprehensive range of dental materials optimised for LCD 3D printers includes:
- DentaMODEL-LCD: Almond-coloured material for dental models; models with removable dies; and models for aligners.
- DentaCLEAR-LCD: Clear material for splints; surgical guides; and custom impression trays.
- DentaBASE-LCD: Pink-coloured material for denture bases.
- DentaTOOTH-LCD: Available in A1, A2, A3 for temporaries; and crown and bridge.
- DentaFLEX-LCD (Colour change material): Clear or pink-coloured for indirect bonding trays; or gingiva.
- DentaCAST-LCD: Turquoise-coloured for partial frameworks; and C&B pressing/casting.
New DLP Dental materials
Asiga's NEW comprehensive range of dental materials optimised for DLP 3D printers are compatible with the current MAX and PRO series and any suitable DLP 3D printer.
- DentaMODEL (385nm and 405nm): Almond-coloured material for dental models; models with removable dies; and models for aligners.
- DentaCLEAR (385nm): Clear material for splints; surgical guides; and custom impression trays.
- DentaBASE (385nm and 405nm): Pink-coloured material for denture bases.
- DentaTOOTH (385nm and 405nm): Available in A1, A2, A3 for temporaries; and crown and bridge.
- DentaFLEX (385nm) (Colour change material): Clear or pink-coloured for indirect bonding trays; or gingiva.
- DentaCAST (385nm and 405nm): Turquoise-coloured for partial frameworks; and C&B pressing/casting.